Eagles Nest Resort in the Garden Route
Eagles Nest is a resort in the heart of the Garden Route in the Western Cape of South Africa. This resort is located just off the N2 between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth approximately 11,5km from Wilderness and 10km from Sedgefield. Set on the hills overlooking the magnificent Garden Route Lakes district and the Outeniqua Mountains in the backdrop this resort offers a calm and tranquil surrounding with panoramic views. Eagles Nest is a haven for bird watchers, here you can be sure to hear the call of the Fish Eagle also known as “the Voice of Africa”
Sedgefield Holiday Accommodation
The accommodation at Eagles Nest near Sedgefield in the Western Cape is perfect for a breakaway weekend, family holiday and romantic breakaway but also for businesses travellers looking for a relaxing and tranquil place to come home to after a hard day’s work. Besides the spectacular views and rich birdlife guests can relax in the games room where you can enjoy a game of table tennis or pool. The indoor warm swimming pool is also a great attraction.
Sedgefield Wedding Chapel and Function Venue
Eagles Nest is the perfect venue for weddings and other functions. The chapel is set in the lush garden with views of Rondevlei Lake near Sedgefield. The banqueting facility provides an ideal venue for intimate weddings, year-end functions, conferences, team building, youth groups and anniversaries.
Self Catering Accommodation at Eagles Nest, Sedgefield
Accommodation at Eagles Nest near Sedgefield is offered in spacious and well appointed self catering chalets. The chalets comfortably accommodated four to six guests. Two honeymoon suites each with Jacuzzi are also available.
- 6 Sleeper Chalets – 2 Bedrooms. 1 double bed in the main bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom with a sleeper couch in the lounge
- Honeymoon Suite(2 sleeper) – 1 bedroom with double bed and Jacuzzi
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, except chalet 2. Each chalet has a kitchen with open plan lounge/dining area. Private indoor and outdoor braai facilities are also available. Other chalet facilities include:
- Ceiling fan in certain units
- Daily cleaning service except Sundays and public holidays
- TV with selected DSTV
Accommodation Rates for 2016
- From R650 per night for a two sleeper (out of season)
- From R900 per night for a 6 sleeper (out of season)
- R2 500 per night for a two sleeper (high season)
- R2 850 per night for a six sleeper (high season)