Educational Programmes presented at the Dias Museum Mossel Bay
Dias Museum Mossel Bay
The Dias Museum in Mossel Bay offers a selection on excellent educational programmes to school groups and individuals. These educational programmes are available free of charge, of a high standard and are all curriculum based.
The educational programmes includes local history, medicinal plants, Archaeology, Fossil, history of medicine, slavery, ancient Egypt and more! The programmes are suitable to scholars from Gr. R tot Gr. 11.
Educational Programmes at the Dias Museum Mossel Bay
- Archaeology Education Programme : Grade 5 / 7 (Social Sciences: History)
- Local History Education Programme: Grade 4 (Social Sciences: History)
- Medicinal Plants Programme :Gr 6 (SS: History/NS; Biology, Gr 10,11)
- San/Khoekhoen Education Programme : Grade 5 (SS : History)
- Fossil Education Programme : Gr 6/7 (SS :Geography and NS: Biology)
- Explorers and fortune hunters Education Programme : Grade 6 (SS : History)
- The History of Medicine: Grade 6 (SS: History)
- Slavery Education Programme: Grade 7 (SS: History)
- National Symbols Education Programme: Grade R – 6 (SS: History)
- Ancient Egypt Education Programme: Gr 5 (SS: History)