Tips on How to Save on your Electricity this winter
Outeniqua Electrical Wholesalers gives tips on how to save on your electricity this winter
We all experience higher electricity bills during the cold winter months. Here are a few tips brought to you by Outeniqua Electrical Wholesalers on how to cut on your electricity cost in the winter.
- Turn off unnecessary lights
- Change to LED bulbs – these LED bulbs are more expensive initially, but will save you a lot on the long run
- Turn off your electronic appliances when not in use such as computers and household appliances
- Unplug appliances that you rarely use. Appliance still use electricity when they are plugged in, even if you don’t use them
- Install a timer on your geyser and reduce the temperature
These are just a few easy tips on how to save on your electricity during the winter.
Outeniqua Electrical Wholesalers stocks an extensive range of electrical supplies. Visit their shop at Gericke Street Voorbaai Mossel Bay.