Signs That Your Car Battery Needs to Be Replaced
When your car battery dies or is growing weaker, you will notice some signs. 5 of the most common signs are listed below.
- Car Struggling to Start – the vehicle isn’t starting or seems slow to start
- Flickering/Dimming Lights – interior lights appear more dim than usual or flicker when starting the car or when idling
- Dashboard Warning Light – Most vehicles have a battery warning light
- Electrical Malfunctions – malfunctioning electric windows or door locks
- Corrosion – corrosion around the connection points or any leaking fluid at the battery
Quality Vehicle Batteries in George
When you notice any of these signs it is recommended to have your batter checked out and possibly replaced. Visit Deltec Batteries in George for friendly services as well as quality vehicle batteries at great prices.
Visit the Garden Route Business Directory for information on more businesses in the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
The post Signs That Your Car Battery Needs to Be Replaced first appeared on Lalakoi Directory.